How to search an image on Google search engine in 5 ways – How to use these 5 methods in different situations to access results easily.
Everyone knows that Google is a best search engine for every type of search. It not only provides web search; you can search for videos, apps, books and many other types of searches.
Google provides Google scholar for study and research proposes. In Books search you find almost every kinds of books (mostly English writers).
Where these Google search engines are successes there one more is Image search. You can search any image which is available on internet publicly. Today we try to learn How to search an image on Google image search.
When we search an image on Google is provide results of different websites where this image is available. If exact image is not available on internet than it also provides some related images.
It helps when you want to use a logo for your company or website. You want to check either this logo already use a company or not. Google image search is very effective to check logo. So before purchasing a logo from any person or company, Check it on Google images search. Below are the methods for “how to search an image on google”.
1. Search an image on Google by using its name
- In this method, simply open Google image search engine. Link is Here. In Google images search you can search an image by writing its name. This is working same like common web searching on Google.
2. Search image by using its URL
- At the right side of the Google image search bar in above image, you will see a camera sign. Click on it.
- You see Past image URL option. Here you can search an image by using its URL.
- An image which is open in your web browser on internet. Copy its URL by right click on it.
- Paste URL in Google image URL search bar. And click on search by image. Google provide you its results quickly.
3. Search image by uploading your image
You can also search an image on Google by uploading it. For that upload a file from your computer. This method is helpful when you want to search an image (which is save in your PC).
- At the right side of the Google image search bar (see screenshot of first method), you will see a camera sign. Click on it.
- Select upload an image option. Here you see choose file button click on it. and select an image from your PC.
- Wait till image is uploaded. After uploading, Google provide you image results.
4. Search by dragging facility
This working same like above uploading method. But this is beneficial than uploading an image manually. It automatically uploads an image and provides results.
- Take an image from your PC (want to search on Google). Drag it on Google search bar by using mouse.
- Wait for few seconds. Image is uploading automatically and Google search engine provide you its results.
5. Search image in Google Chrome directly
This way of image searching is available in Google chrome. Any image you see on internet in your web browser. You can search it or other similar images on Google.
- Right click on that image and select Search Google for this image. A new browser tab is open and Google provide you image results.
- Below is an example for an image of a social site Facebook.
These are the methods for better understanding about “how to search an image on Google”. Use any method according to situation. Hope you like this. Comment us for any suggestions and problem about these methods.
Please share with your friends and Thanks for reading 🙂 .