Make windows 7 bootable usb with easy steps- make bootable usb from iso file of windows 7- process of converting iso to usb for windows
If you are unable to make windows 7 bootable usb than don’t worry. We install windows with windows burned disk. We get already burned windows disk from market. But with the increasing use of usb drive in daily life.
The trend of installing windows with CD disk is decreased. Installing windows or any other operating system with usb drives become more popular. We need to make usb bootable for installing windows.
Making bootable usb is very simple process. But sometimes simple process becomes difficult to understand. Therefore, many people are unable to make windows bootable usb drives. Due to this increasing use and important of bootable usb, I write an article how to make windows 7 bootable usb drive.
- You have already installed Power ISO software. If you are not installed than download it. Download Power ISO.
- Windows 7 setup is in ISO format.
Complete process to make windows 7 bootable usb:
- Open Power ISO software in your computer. Select Tools form top menu bar of Power ISO. A list of Power ISO functions is Open. Choice Create bootable usb drive.. form this list.
- To make usb drive bootable you need Administrator permission. Press OK to continue.
- After giving Administrator permission. New window create bootable usb drive is open. Click on small folder Icon to select the windows 7 path (where window iso file is save). Sometimes, you connected more than one usb drives with your computer. In that case, select correct usb derive. After All this Press start.
- Power ISO want to get permission before write on usb drive. Press OK.
After that writing usb drive is start. This take few minutes to write data on usb. Wait for the completion of this and get windows 7 bootable usb.Remove usb drive and install window 7 to any system. Comment below if you have any problem about this topic. You may also like to free download english to urdu dictionary.